Senior Compliance Administrator | Funds
Assisting in all aspects of the client compliance function of a global provider of private client, fund and corporate administration services, you will support the provision of services to managed entities and Jersey regulated funds. This role is suited to a self-motivated individual, with finance sector experience within a compliance function.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking compliance monitoring reviews
- Liaising with the business where required, following the results of compliance monitoring programme tests
- Identifying any risks perceived to the business
- Monitoring the compliance inbox and responding to queries
- Keeping up to date with any changes in compliance legislation in Jersey relating to money laundering and financing of terrorism
Experience and skills required:
- Good understanding of Jersey’s AML/CFT framework
- Hold an appropriate compliance or other professional qualification or be studying towards one
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive and flexible
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Start your career in a multi-jurisdictional organisation where you will be part of a high performance and high values culture, working collaboratively to unleash your potential in a supportive environment where your unique capabilities will be recognised.
Join this international wealth management provider where you will play a key role in assisting the Money Laundering Reporting Officer, who oversees the organisations compliance and anti-money laundering policies and procedures.
Support the Chief Operations Officer in an international wealth management firm on a 3 month contract, where you will work in a rewarding environment and have the opportunity to shape, improve, develop and embed across the business a strong and effective risk management framework, specifically operational risk and other non-financial risks.
Oversee the investment team in a long-established wealth management firm, where they invest in their employees development and wellbeing, and offer a competitive benefits package that rewards hard work and length of service.
Be a vital player in the private wealth team within a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider creating value and making a difference to this fast-paced organisation, where every day will bring a new challenge.