Senior Compliance Manager | AML / CFT
An exciting opportunity for a motivated compliance professional to join the team in an international provider of corporate services.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a Key Person (MLRO) for regulated client entities
- Ensuring comprehensive AML/CFT arrangements are in place in accordance principally with Jersey legislative framework and the Handbook for the Prevention and Detection of Money Laundering and the financing of Terrorism
- Assisting the Boards with the AML/CFT elements Compliance Monitoring Programme designed to ensure compliance with all relevant legislation, policy and procedure requirements and best practice
- Ensuring that the internal policy and procedures manual is maintained
- Interpreting and disseminating information about AML/CFT regulatory changes and adapt procedures, documents and compliance tools to accommodate these rule changes
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum of five years of experience in a regulated financial services business
- Proven experience in dealing with financial investigation units and a thorough knowledge of the application legislation and regulations
- Recognised appropriate professional qualification(s)
- Effective communication skills and report writing skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Provide compliance support to a leading offshore company with an outstanding reputation in exceptional client service, where they will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible support to help you realise your full potential whilst offering a wide range of benefits to reward your hard work.
Work in an established compliance team within a medium sized trust company with an outstanding reputation, offering a challenging career, international opportunities and support to help you realise your full potential, alongside a competitive salary and comprehensive array of benefits.
A stimulating career opportunity within an international accounting and business advisory organisation, offering excellent development opportunities and an inclusive and supportive environment.
Support the client management team in an innovative investment management business where you will be part of a world class leadership environment and have access to complex and intellectually stimulating work.
Join a vastly client facing risk and compliance team in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider, committed to training and developing their employees and making their professional life productive and enjoyable.