Senior Fund Accountant / Administrator
Working as part of the fund accounting and administration team, you will provide fund administration, corporate services, fund accounting and investor services to private equity funds and underlying fund vehicles.
- Organising, maintaining and filing all fund documentation
- Preparing all fund distribution and call notices to investors
- Dealing with ad hoc investor queries
- Preparing payment instructions
- Liaising with both internal and external parties
- Assisting with company secretarial duties such as preparing agendas, board minutes and updating logs
- Assisting with cash reconciliation and management for the funds
- Inputting double entry bookkeeping to an accounting system
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Studying or an interest to study towards an accounting qualification such as ICSA/ACCA/ACA or similar qualification
- Prior experience in private equity and fund administration is desirable
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages especially Word and Excel
- Good time management skills and ability to deal with a high volume of time sensitive tasks quickly
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.
Working within a high performing compliance team in a forward thinking and innovative wealth management organisation, you will reach your full potential whilst making a difference to the firm through developing, promoting and supporting a strong compliance culture.