Senior Manager | Risk and Compliance
A great opportunity to join a highly regarded offshore law firm, as the nominated MLCO, providing compliance and risk management for the wider group.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining business policies, procedures and compliance manuals
- Monitoring the regulatory and legislative environment in all jurisdictions in order to identify impending changes
- Helping to coordinate the work of junior compliance members to ensure effective workflow
- Providing training and mentoring to the compliance team
- Liaising with senior stakeholders in promoting efficiencies to internal processes
- Assisting with risk related duties where required
Experience and skills required:
- Hold a relevant compliance qualification or ICA
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in compliance/risk background
- Good knowledge of business risk
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to work methodically and accurately
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join this international wealth management provider where you will play a key role in assisting the Money Laundering Reporting Officer, who oversees the organisations compliance and anti-money laundering policies and procedures.
Support the Chief Operations Officer in an international wealth management firm on a 3 month contract, where you will work in a rewarding environment and have the opportunity to shape, improve, develop and embed across the business a strong and effective risk management framework, specifically operational risk and other non-financial risks.
Oversee the investment team in a long-established wealth management firm, where they invest in their employees development and wellbeing, and offer a competitive benefits package that rewards hard work and length of service.
A rewarding place to work in a long-established wealth management firm, that strives to provide structured career pathways to guide employee development and a competitive benefits package.
An internal compliance MLRO role where you will have a unique opportunity to broaden your experience in financial advice and investigations, acting as the key person for various Group and client entities within the funds business, whilst being part of a large team within a growing multi-jurisdictional financial services provider.