Specialist Management Information Systems
There has never been a more exciting time to be a part of this award-winning banking and investment firm, which offers an environment that places huge value on the talent of their employees in driving their continued success and supporting their growth strategy.
Working within an international workforce where their entire business model is based on trust and integrity, you will strive to uphold the highest levels of integrity whilst being encouraged and supported in achieving ambitious goals to reach your full potential.
In this role you will be responsible for the provision of reporting, insights and analytics for a portfolio across multiple products and/or segments across the operational lifecycle, in order to inform business decision making strategy formulation. Enabling the business to access and interpret reports and dashboards, efficiently and effectively utilising the available reporting tools and driving the automation of relevant production reports to ensure efficiency and accuracy of reports.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing the required insight to the leadership team that will enable them to develop a strategy and implementation plan to ensure that decisions are data driven and can be factually defended
- Developing code and reporting processes as well as looking up reference tables that will facilitate the interpretation of datasets, automate repetitive and reporting to reduce human error and to improve the standard and quality of reports produced
- Engaging with business leaders to gain a comprehensive understanding of goals, processes and challenges
- Identifying and proposing measures and key performance indicators that can be translated into functional and technical specifications by the design and development team to support the achievement of business objectives
- Formulating and employing robust data analysis techniques, developing data analytics guidelines and frameworks to enable a consistent approach to data analysis across the organisation and to ensure accuracy and legitimacy of reports produced
Experience and skills required:
- Degree in information technology
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in customer data and information lifecycle with an understanding of business intelligence technologies and practices
- Ability to put processes in place to support the creation and use of the information, data and intellectual capital
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge and understanding of more advanced analyses and the way in which financial ratios, trends, business and value drivers interact
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an ambitious, friendly and expanding business intelligence team in a leading organisation where you will find a genuine sense of belonging, and a strong commitment in helping you to excel and reach your full potential.
A unique career opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic and highly motivated IT developer to support the future growth and success of a growing global company, and be part a team-oriented and collaborative environment that thrives on driving change, ensuring your talent will be nurtured and valued.
Join the technology and change team in an independent, inclusive and supportive financial services organisation which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees, in a challenging and rewarding role.
Work within a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider and enjoy a rewarding and progressive career, where you will be encouraged and supported in reaching your full potential.