SQL Database Developer
Be part of a talented and successful in-house development team where you will work on a varied range of projects across all aspects of this global retailer. This organisation continues to grow and innovate in their area of expertise every day, changing the way consumers experience their products online.
Reporting to the Head of SQL Development, you will deliver high quality projects bringing business value to everything you do, where you will be rewarded for your commitment and passion towards your work with a competitive remuneration package.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coding and improving existing SQL server T-SQL queries
- Helping to develop efficient database designs
- Ensuring all database servers are backed up in a way that meets the business’s recovery objectives
- Carrying out index maintenance, deciding when to add and remove indexes
- Ensuring that new database code meets company standards for readability, reliability and performance
Experience and skills required:
- At least 3 years' experience with MS SQL Server
- Good understanding of relational database principals and guidelines
- Extensive SQL query development experience
- Background in high transaction environments and implementation of scalable architectures
- Familiarity with SQL Redgate tools: SQL Compare and Data Compare, SQL Monitor, SQL Source Control
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an ambitious, friendly and expanding business intelligence team in a leading organisation where you will find a genuine sense of belonging, and a strong commitment in helping you to excel and reach your full potential.
A unique career opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic and highly motivated IT developer to support the future growth and success of a growing global company, and be part a team-oriented and collaborative environment that thrives on driving change, ensuring your talent will be nurtured and valued.
Join the technology and change team in an independent, inclusive and supportive financial services organisation which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees, in a challenging and rewarding role.
Work within a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider and enjoy a rewarding and progressive career, where you will be encouraged and supported in reaching your full potential.
There has never been a more exciting time to be a part of this award-winning banking and investment firm, which offers an environment that places huge value on the talent of their employees in driving their continued success and supporting their growth strategy.