Supervisor | Company Secretarial | 6 Months
An opportunity to join a forward thinking and innovative international wealth management business, where you will provide accurate administration to the management teams of real estate fund clients. Providing company secretarial services to a high standard, you will play a crucial role in delivering excellence to clients.
Being part of a dynamic, collaborative, progressive and high performing team, you will be provided with professional development that can help you reach your full potential within the role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Performing a range of company secretarial duties for a wide range of clients
- Administration related tasks including, preparation of minutes and submission of corporate documentation
- Assisting with the preparation and submission corporate and financial related documentation
- Attend a range of meetings at board, client and risk level
Experience and skills required:
- Excellent communication skills to facilitate the liaising with a host of intermediaries, including lawyers, accountants and investment advisors
- Demonstrate an understanding of how alternative investment funds operate and understand what administration is required
- Interpretation of legal documentation relating to fund structure
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.
Working within a high performing compliance team in a forward thinking and innovative wealth management organisation, you will reach your full potential whilst making a difference to the firm through developing, promoting and supporting a strong compliance culture.