Supplier Service Specialist | Procurement
Work within an international workforce and help maintain an award-winning service in a banking and investment firm, where you will be encouraged and supported reach your full potential and achieve your career ambitious.
Being the main point of contact and delivery of services to clients and customers, both internally and externally, you will contribute towards policies and evaluate customer feedback to advance processes, adopting this organisations approach of placing clients at the centre of everything they do.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and managing the annual third party governance calendar and activities associated to the calendar.
- Ensuring all documentation for supplier registration has been received and is in line with operational requirements
- Creating, maintaining and retiring data in line with supplier registration within procurement systems
- Conducting due diligence checks on new and prospective suppliers
- Managing on-going due diligence requirements
- Acting as the primary liaison between key stakeholders to lead and execute the third party risk processes
Experience and skills required:
- Relevant qualification in procurement/supplier chain management would be ideal
- 3-4 years’ relationship management experience
- Problem solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to effectively engage people, establish positive relationships with stakeholders
- Team player who is able to encourage and acknowledge the views and contributions of others
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity to be part of a small team in a professional services organisation offering an attractive remuneration package including competitive salary, annual leave along with opportunities to progress your career and develop your individual talents.
Accelerate your career in a growing global financial services company with a value-driven environment, where you can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show and have access to professional development opportunities you need to reach your full potential and career ambitions.
Work in an ambitious and agile environment where you will provide professional fund administration services to a varied portfolio of clients, requiring a solutions driven attitude towards problems, positive team spirit and a methodical way of working.
A unique career opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic and highly motivated IT developer to support the future growth and success of a growing global company, and be part a team-oriented and collaborative environment that thrives on driving change, ensuring your talent will be nurtured and valued.
An ideal career opportunity to be part of an ambitious and growing fiduciary business where you will play an integral part in supporting the funds services division, seizing every opportunity for growth, whilst aspiring to deliver personalised and high quality solutions to clients whilst being rewarded for the dedication you show.