Systems Administrator | IT
You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of an HR platform whilst contributing to the design, configuration, testing and operation of business processes of this platform.
- Ensuring application and their utilisation adhere to policies, procedures and external legislation
- Designing and implementing digital workflows to replace paper forms
- Providing key management information an analytics
- Liaising with key stakeholders
- Managing day to day changes to system configurations
- Monitoring data quality metrics
- Acting as a primary point of contact for internal suppliers
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Educated to degree level
- 1-3 years relevant experience in the development and support of systems
- Good understanding of HR, payroll, time and attendance and recruitment software
- Experience in presenting and interpreting data
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an ambitious, friendly and expanding business intelligence team in a leading organisation where you will find a genuine sense of belonging, and a strong commitment in helping you to excel and reach your full potential.
A unique career opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic and highly motivated IT developer to support the future growth and success of a growing global company, and be part a team-oriented and collaborative environment that thrives on driving change, ensuring your talent will be nurtured and valued.
Join the technology and change team in an independent, inclusive and supportive financial services organisation which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees, in a challenging and rewarding role.
Work within a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider and enjoy a rewarding and progressive career, where you will be encouraged and supported in reaching your full potential.
There has never been a more exciting time to be a part of this award-winning banking and investment firm, which offers an environment that places huge value on the talent of their employees in driving their continued success and supporting their growth strategy.