Tax and Corporate Accountant
A great role for a professionally qualified Accountant within a highly regarded Jersey based hedge fund organisation.
- Monthly reporting to both internal and external stakeholders
- Providing regulatory reporting to the regulatory bodies with oversight for a group entity
- Preparing financial statements across various jurisdictions
- Preparing payroll reconciliations for all jurisdictions
- Developing and monitoring the annual budget with particular focus of preparation and analysis of the budget
- Preparing quarterly and annual corporate tax computations
- Updating and maintaining FATCA and CRS documentation for corporate and fund entities, responding to internal and external requests
- Preparing quarterly indirect tax returns for corporate entities and providing day to day input to the corporate accounting team on appropriate indirect tax treatment of expenses
- Assisting with the preparation of other tax and information returns
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Newly ACA or ACCA qualified Accountant or equivalent, with tax exposure
- Big 4 or Top 10 accountancy firm background
- Knowledge of UK GAAP is essential (US GAAP and Singapore GAAP would be advantageous)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience with CODA would be advantageous, however not essential
- Advanced Excel skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
A fantastic opportunity to be part of a small team in a professional services organisation, offering an attractive remuneration package including competitive salary and annual leave, along with opportunities to progress your career and develop your individual talents.
Contribute to the continued success of a vibrant retail market leader where striving to deliver outstanding experiences and services to customers is at the heart of everything they do. This commercial business is looking for a self-motivated and passionate Accountant to be part of their friendly, enjoyable and supportive environment.
An ambitious, entrepreneurial and growing financial services business, with strong leadership and a shared direction to provide exceptional service to clients, is offering stimulating work and excellent development opportunities for a proactive Bookkeeper.
An enriching career opportunity to be part of a leading Bank that fosters a vision and mindset across the organisation that inspires employees to focus on innovative ways to drive the business forward, and promotes a creative environment.