An experienced tax professional, you will lead client engagements autonomously and support junior team members, ensuring a high quality service is delivered at all times.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing tax advice and services to a portfolio of clients
- Drafting documentation, papers and reports
- Reviewing the work of junior team members and providing coaching
- Developing strong market and product knowledge
Experience and skills required:
- Holds a relevant professional qualification (ACA/CTA/ACCA)
- Post-qualification experience in either a UK or Channel Islands tax environment
- Previous experience managing multiple projects and team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity to be part of a small team in a professional services organisation offering an attractive remuneration package including competitive salary, annual leave along with opportunities to progress your career and develop your individual talents.
Contribute to the continued success of a vibrant retail market leader where striving to deliver outstanding experiences and services to customers is at the heart of everything they do. This commercial business is looking for a self-motivated and passionate Accountant to be part of their friendly, enjoyable and supportive environment.
An ambitious, entrepreneurial and growing financial services business, with strong leadership and a shared direction to provide exceptional service to clients, is offering stimulating work and excellent development opportunities for a proactive Bookkeeper.
An enriching career opportunity to be part of a leading Bank that fosters a vision and mindset across the organisation that inspires employees to focus on innovative ways to drive the business forward, and promotes a creative environment.
Join a friendly and professional in-house finance team in a market-leading firm, where you will work closely with the Group Financial Controller and the Working Capital Manager in managing the firm's working capital across our global network.