Tax Senior Associate
New exciting opportunity for a self-motivated individual with good team working skills to further their career within a highly reputable professional services company. In this role you will need to take responsibility for your own work and able to cope well under pressure.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing UK and Jersey compliance services to a substantial portfolio of corporate tax clients
- Ensuring all filing deadlines are met
- Supporting and monitoring junior staff members in the preparation of returns and associated activities
- Building and maintaining trusting relationships with both clients and engagement team
Experience and skills required:
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Good risk awareness skills and the ability to act/think strategically would be useful
- Methodical working manner with a good eye for detail
- Good IT skills including financial systems
If you'd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity to be part of a small team in a professional services organisation offering an attractive remuneration package including competitive salary, annual leave along with opportunities to progress your career and develop your individual talents.
Contribute to the continued success of a vibrant retail market leader where striving to deliver outstanding experiences and services to customers is at the heart of everything they do. This commercial business is looking for a self-motivated and passionate Accountant to be part of their friendly, enjoyable and supportive environment.
An ambitious, entrepreneurial and growing financial services business, with strong leadership and a shared direction to provide exceptional service to clients, is offering stimulating work and excellent development opportunities for a proactive Bookkeeper.
An enriching career opportunity to be part of a leading Bank that fosters a vision and mindset across the organisation that inspires employees to focus on innovative ways to drive the business forward, and promotes a creative environment.
Join a friendly and professional in-house finance team in a market-leading firm, where you will work closely with the Group Financial Controller and the Working Capital Manager in managing the firm's working capital across our global network.