Our client, an established provider of audit, tax and advisory services, is currently seeking an individual to assist the Jersey tax team with preparation of personal and company tax returns.
- Responsibility for your own varied portfolio of clients with assistance and guidance from the Tax Manager/Tax Director
- Preparing personal and company tax returns for Jersey and occasionally UK entities, meeting deadlines
- Checking assessment, statements of account and surcharge notices
- Monitoring own WIP and ensuring a positive contribution towards departmental billings
- Acting as an ambassador for the firm, building relationships
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Minimum of 2 hears relevant experience
- Holding a relevant professional qualification
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity to be part of a small team in a professional services organisation offering an attractive remuneration package including competitive salary, annual leave along with opportunities to progress your career and develop your individual talents.
Contribute to the continued success of a vibrant retail market leader where striving to deliver outstanding experiences and services to customers is at the heart of everything they do. This commercial business is looking for a self-motivated and passionate Accountant to be part of their friendly, enjoyable and supportive environment.
An ambitious, entrepreneurial and growing financial services business, with strong leadership and a shared direction to provide exceptional service to clients, is offering stimulating work and excellent development opportunities for a proactive Bookkeeper.
An enriching career opportunity to be part of a leading Bank that fosters a vision and mindset across the organisation that inspires employees to focus on innovative ways to drive the business forward, and promotes a creative environment.
Join a friendly and professional in-house finance team in a market-leading firm, where you will work closely with the Group Financial Controller and the Working Capital Manager in managing the firm's working capital across our global network.