Temporary Accounts Administrator (6 Months)
Work in a commercial organisation at the heart of the community on a temporary basis where they foster a cross team collaboration environment, creating an engaged and happy workforce.
As Temporary Accounts Administrator you will reconcile financial transactions, monitoring and liaising with relevant departments to ensure banking, assets are recorded accurately. You will enjoy a generous benefits packages whilst being supported to experience new challenges and fulfil their potential.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reconciling the billing system, general ledger and daily cash book diary to ensure bank deposits are recorded accurately
- Collating, calculating and invoicing expenses
- Monitoring invoice payments, following up bad debts and reconciling the sales order processing module.
- Preparation and forwarding of invoices
- Helping to monitor and account for prepayments and accruals on a regular basis
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally Certified Accounts Technician or equivalent is desirable but not essential
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical with good attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.