Trainee Accounting | Audit and Advisory Associate (ACA / ACCA)
Are you a bookkeeper or accountant looking for a change of pace and to enter the professional world of accountancy. Our client, a rapidly growing and highly regarded international chartered accountancy practice is seeking new team members to join their growing team. They are considering those that have started studying, also those that are keen to study towards an accounting qualification.
- Assisting the audit/tax/accounts team on assigned tasks for planning, execution and completion for both local and international clients in different industries
- Obtaining and collating relevant working documentation, ensuring tasks are completed within agreed timescales
- Working with the team on business development and other office initiatives as applicable
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Previous experience in accounts and/or bookkeeping is desirable but not essential
- Willingness to study towards professional qualification
- Motivated and hardworking approach
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
A fantastic opportunity to be part of a small team in a professional services organisation, offering an attractive remuneration package including competitive salary and annual leave, along with opportunities to progress your career and develop your individual talents.
Accelerate your career in a growing global financial services company with a value-driven environment, where you can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show and have access to professional development opportunities you need to reach your full potential and career ambitions.