Trainee Fund Administrator
Exciting trainee opportunity within a privately owned funds business, providing day to day administration support for a portfolio of entities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring incoming correspondence and requests, including preparing responses
- Performing client due diligence checks
- Preparing payments and assisting with transactions
- Ensuring records are accurate and kept up to date
- Attending client company board meetings and taking minutes
Experience and skills required:
- Strong academic background
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Accurate and methodical approach to tasks
- Ability to work independently using own initiative
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Accelerate your career in a growing global financial services company with a value-driven environment, where you can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show and have access to professional development opportunities you need to reach your full potential and career ambitions.
Discover your potential in an award-winning fund administration company that has an enviable reputation for technical expertise and high-quality bespoke services. You will be supported to reach your career ambitions whilst working with a proactive and agile workforce.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
This award winning organisation is offering a fulfilling, dynamic and rewarding journey to start your career within the finance industry. Joining the private client services team, you will help undertake activities that are needed to support the successful delivery of administration for a private client portfolio.
Pursue a stimulating career in an independent financial services group, committed to giving staff the opportunity to learn and develop so they reach their full potential and in turn achieve their own personal goals. This is a fantastic opportunity offering interesting, varied and challenging work in a supportive and rewarding environment.