Trainee Fund Administrator
Start your career in funds, working within a dynamic and fast growing team with incredibly interesting clients, where you will support the administration team to deliver a high quality administrative service to a portfolio of entities.
Being part of this forward thinking funds services organisation committed to attracting the best and brightest individuals, you will be continually supported with tools and training to succeed and develop.
Responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring incoming emails, tracking requests to ensure they are captured and responded to on a timely basis
- Preparing draft responses to incoming requests and escalating to a mentor or line manager where appropriate
- Performing customer due diligence on clients and investors in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures
- Preparing for and attending client company board meetings, assisting with recording and writing minutes
- Assisting with maintaining statutory records of client companies, partnerships and trusts, making necessary updates as required, without prompting from a line manager or mentor
Experience and skills required:
- Strong academic background
- Team player with positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- High attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity to be part of a small team in a professional services organisation offering an attractive remuneration package including competitive salary, annual leave along with opportunities to progress your career and develop your individual talents.
Accelerate your career in a growing global financial services company with a value-driven environment, where you can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show and have access to professional development opportunities you need to reach your full potential and career ambitions.
Discover your potential in an award-winning fund administration company that has an enviable reputation for technical expertise and high-quality bespoke services. You will be supported to reach your career ambitions whilst working with a proactive and agile workforce.
Work in an ambitious and agile environment where you will provide professional fund administration services to a varied portfolio of clients, requiring a solutions driven attitude towards problems, positive team spirit and a methodical way of working.
A unique career opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic and highly motivated IT developer to support the future growth and success of a growing global company, and be part a team-oriented and collaborative environment that thrives on driving change, ensuring your talent will be nurtured and valued.