Treasury Operations Officer | Private Equity Accounting
Join a leading bank and be part of the accounting team within their funds department, in a client-facing role where you will utilise your strong communication skills along with a client focused approach whilst working in a forward thinking, positive and creative environment, offering a highly competitive flexible benefits package.
As part of the treasury team you will manage the settlement process for all FX trading and FX confirmation process with various FX counterparties of the fund.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing and settling FX transactions/payments
- Completing and maintaining an accurate FX log on a timely basis
- Monitoring foreign currency exposure by working closely with the client’s treasury team and the company’s administration team
- Forecasting medium and long-term funding and hedging requirements (as applicable) and flag implications on fund operations to the accounting and administration teams
- Developing risk mitigation strategies and communicating with management
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a back office treasury processing team
- Good understanding of treasury products, as well as FX, liquidity, cashflow and various financial instruments
- Sound understanding of accounting principles
- Strong understanding of financial markets, financial instruments and debt instruments
- Knowledge of banking relationships and covenants
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Be a vital player in the private wealth team within a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider creating value and making a difference to this fast-paced organisation, where every day will bring a new challenge.
A rewarding place to work in a long-established wealth management firm, that strives to provide structured career pathways to guide employee development and a competitive benefits package.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
Achieve your highest potential and build on your fund accounting experience in a trusted international provider of financial services who understands the importance of investing in their employees, to help them to fulfil their ambitions and rewards hard work.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.