Treasury Operations Officer | Private Equity Administration
Enjoy a rewarding career in this client-facing role within a leading bank, where they place great importance in developing the skills of their employees in an environment that inspires and promotes innovation to drive the business forward.
Working closely with the fund administration and fund accounting teams, you will be responsible for meeting deliverables in line with the client service level agreements.
Being part of this ambitious organisation, you will utilise your accuracy and professionalism on a daily basis within a sometimes time-pressured environment and can expect your performance to be valued.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing FX confirmation process by liaising with the different FX counterparties of the fund and agreeing the FX amounts to be settled
- Completing and maintaining an accurate FX log on a timely basis
- Monitoring foreign currency exposure by working closely with the client’s treasury and administration teams
- Preparing management reports
- Managing client queries and providing a high level of customer service to our external clients and business lines
- Contributing to the review and update of local procedures
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a back office treasury processing team
- Strong understanding of financial markets, financial instruments and debt instruments
- Good understanding of Treasury Products, as well as FX, liquidity, cashflow and various financial instruments.
- Sound understanding of accounting principles and knowledge of banking relationships and covenants
- Ability to work with accuracy and professionalism under a time pressured environment
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.