A great role within an international accounting and business advisory organisation, providing administrative services to an international client base.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administering a portfolio of Companies, Trusts and Foundations and Limited Partnerships
- Assisting in providing training to Assistant Administrators, where necessary
- Undertaking the billing and debt collection for you client portfolio
- Maintaining client’s files in an orderly manner
- Undertaking the initial review of Working Papers files for the annual accounts/Financial Statements
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a trust and corporate background
- Hold or studying towards a relevant professional qualification
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proactive approach to tasks and a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Motivated and committed to development
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
As Associate Director in a trusted international provider of financial services you will work collaboratively, using your technical expertise to make a real difference to the success of this entrepreneurial organisation, whilst fulfilling your career ambitions and being rewarded for your commitment and dedication.
Be part of a talented, highly motivated and driven team within a reputable financial services group who continuously deliver exceptional client service levels which sets them apart from their competitors. You will be supported and encouraged to diversify your skills, whilst enjoying a competitive compensation package.
Provide compliance support to a leading offshore company with an outstanding reputation in exceptional client service, where they will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible support to help you realise your full potential, whilst offering a wide range of benefits to reward your hard work.
Work in an established compliance team within a medium sized trust company with an outstanding reputation, offering a challenging career, international opportunities and support to help you realise your full potential, alongside a competitive salary and comprehensive array of benefits.
An ambitious, entrepreneurial and growing financial services business, with strong leadership and a shared direction to provide exceptional service to clients, is offering stimulating work and excellent development opportunities for a proactive Bookkeeper.