Trust and Company Accountant
You will join as a qualified Accountant in the client support team, of a leading global financial company.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing financial reports, such as investment, management and tax reporting within strict deadlines
- Assisting the head of department with organising of training and technical development of the team
- Arranging payments with straight through processing
- Reconciling investment, bank and loan accounts and ensuring all accounting ledgers are up to date
Experience and skills required:
- Qualified Accountant with proven experience in trust and company accounts
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in Excel and Word and knowledge of accounting systems
- Excellent attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Be a vital player in the private wealth team within a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider creating value and making a difference to this fast-paced organisation, where every day will bring a new challenge.
Achieve your highest potential and build on your fund accounting experience in a trusted international provider of financial services who understands the importance of investing in their employees, to help them to fulfil their ambitions and rewards hard work.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
A trusted international provider of financial services is looking for an experienced professional either at Associate Director or Director level to work collaboratively, using your technical expertise to make a real difference to the success of this entrepreneurial organisation, whilst fulfilling your career ambitions and being rewarded for your commitment and dedication.
A fantastic opportunity to be part of a small team in a professional services organisation, offering an attractive remuneration package including competitive salary and annual leave, along with opportunities to progress your career and develop your individual talents.