A fantastic opportunity to join a highly regarded, independent trust company. In this role, you will provide a professional service to both new business and established clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for all aspects of administration and client service for clients
- Day-to-day administration of a portfolio of varied structures
- Ensuring the implementation and adherence to the terms of the trust and company documentation for each client
- Liaising with the bookkeeping team when required
- Reviewing annual financial statements
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally hold a professional qualification, such as STEP/ICSA
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an offshore trust environment would be preferable
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Confident communicator
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.
Working within a high performing compliance team in a forward thinking and innovative wealth management organisation, you will reach your full potential whilst making a difference to the firm through developing, promoting and supporting a strong compliance culture.