An exciting role where you will work as part of a dedicated team providing comprehensive trust and company administration services to an international client base.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the team with the administration of a balanced portfolio of companies, trust and foundations carrying out day-to-day administration tasks
- Accurately recording all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure that clients are correctly invoiced ensuring all narratives are clear
- Producing and submitting all statutory returns
- Assisting in the opening of bank accounts and the processing of payments
- Drafting of minutes for approval
Experience and skills required:
- At least 2-3 years' experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and organisational skills and the ability to work well with others
- Excellent client focus
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
As Associate Director in a trusted international provider of financial services you will work collaboratively, using your technical expertise to make a real difference to the success of this entrepreneurial organisation, whilst fulfilling your career ambitions and being rewarded for your commitment and dedication.
Be part of a talented, highly motivated and driven team within a reputable financial services group who continuously deliver exceptional client service levels which sets them apart from their competitors. You will be supported and encouraged to diversify your skills, whilst enjoying a competitive compensation package.
Provide compliance support to a leading offshore company with an outstanding reputation in exceptional client service, where they will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible support to help you realise your full potential, whilst offering a wide range of benefits to reward your hard work.
Work in an established compliance team within a medium sized trust company with an outstanding reputation, offering a challenging career, international opportunities and support to help you realise your full potential, alongside a competitive salary and comprehensive array of benefits.
An ambitious, entrepreneurial and growing financial services business, with strong leadership and a shared direction to provide exceptional service to clients, is offering stimulating work and excellent development opportunities for a proactive Bookkeeper.