Senior Trust Officer / Trust Officer
Our client is seeking a candidate with a minimum of 5 years' experience within a Senior Trust/Trust Officer role to manage a diverse portfolio of ultra-high net worth bespoke structures.
- Autonomously manage the affairs of some more complex client structures
- Identifying and converting new business opportunities
- Maintaining statutory and accounting records for entities under administration
- Completing trust control functions within agreed timescales, including periodic reviews, accounts and updating of registers
- Acting as B signatory on behalf of the company and other in-house companies
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Holding any Table 4 qualification such as STEP Diploma in Offshore Trust Management or ICSA Diploma in Offshore Finance and Administration
- Understanding of the requirements of CRS and FATCA
- Excellent communication skills
If you'd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
As Associate Director in a trusted international provider of financial services you will work collaboratively, using your technical expertise to make a real difference to the success of this entrepreneurial organisation, whilst fulfilling your career ambitions and being rewarded for your commitment and dedication.
Be part of a talented, highly motivated and driven team within a reputable financial services group who continuously deliver exceptional client service levels which sets them apart from their competitors. You will be supported and encouraged to diversify your skills, whilst enjoying a competitive compensation package.
Provide compliance support to a leading offshore company with an outstanding reputation in exceptional client service, where they will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible support to help you realise your full potential, whilst offering a wide range of benefits to reward your hard work.
Work in an established compliance team within a medium sized trust company with an outstanding reputation, offering a challenging career, international opportunities and support to help you realise your full potential, alongside a competitive salary and comprehensive array of benefits.
An ambitious, entrepreneurial and growing financial services business, with strong leadership and a shared direction to provide exceptional service to clients, is offering stimulating work and excellent development opportunities for a proactive Bookkeeper.