Trust Officer / Senior Trust Officer
As a product specialist you will join a well-established wealth management company to administer a portfolio of complex trust and company structures.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing trust instruments in regards to trustee powers
- Arranging meetings and preparing minutes as required
- Reviewing corporate documentation
- Ensuring client data is accurate and current
- Liaising with wealth planners, Relationship Managers and Client Advisors on administration matters
Experience and skills required:
- Holding a relevant professional qualification such as STEP
- 5 years minimum experience in administering trust structures
- Knowledge of trust and company law
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
As Associate Director in a trusted international provider of financial services you will work collaboratively, using your technical expertise to make a real difference to the success of this entrepreneurial organisation, whilst fulfilling your career ambitions and being rewarded for your commitment and dedication.
Be part of a talented, highly motivated and driven team within a reputable financial services group who continuously deliver exceptional client service levels, which sets them apart from their competitors, where you will be supported and encouraged to diversify your skills, whilst enjoying a competitive compensation package.
Provide compliance support to a leading offshore company with an outstanding reputation in exceptional client service, where they will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible support to help you realise your full potential whilst offering a wide range of benefits to reward your hard work.
Work in an established compliance team within a medium sized trust company with an outstanding reputation, offering a challenging career, international opportunities and support to help you realise your full potential, alongside a competitive salary and comprehensive array of benefits.
An ambitious, entrepreneurial and growing financial services business, with strong leadership and a shared direction to provide exceptional service to clients, is offering stimulating work and excellent development opportunities for a proactive Bookkeeper.