Wealth Management Lawyer | 1-2 years PQE
A global financial services organisation is seeking a qualified
Lawyer with financial regulatory experience and practical knowledge of
wealth management products and services, to provide legal and regulatory
advice to their wealth management team.
- Being involved in all stages of product lifecycle including new product approvals
- Advising on a wide range of products including funds, discretionary mandates, credit transactions, deposit taking, cash products and mortgage facilities
- Drafting and negotiating general commercial contracts
- Staying up to date with relevant regulatory developments to ensure all obligations to customers and regulators are met
- Advising your wealth management colleagues about the impact of regulatory developments
Experience and knowledge required:
- At least 1 or 2 years' post qualification experience working in a similar position, either in private practice or in-house
- Qualified Lawyer - preferably England and Wales or other common law jurisdiction
- Experience working with senior leadership teams on commercially sensitive matters
- Regulatory awareness
- Drive, enthusiasm and motivation, paired with a keen commercial sense and risk management skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Work side by side with an exceptional team of fee earners in an award-winning law firm, in an environment that respects everyone’s contribution and helps employees to thrive.
A unique opportunity for an ambitious and technically strong Lawyer to join a market-leading global banking and finance business, to assist in building the company to become the leading practice in the region.
Be part of a newly emerging and rapidly growing business area within an award-winning fund administration company, with an enviable reputation for technical expertise and high-quality bespoke services, where you will work on fascinating and a niche type of investments with cultural nuances.
Join a long-established employment law team offering a varied and challenging experience which can be extremely rewarding, along with the opportunity to work across a range of law practices, while retaining a core specialism and benefiting from a competitive salary and benefits package.
Strive for excellence in your work and inspire those around you in this challenging, stimulating and rewarding client facing role, within the corporate law team of an established firm, offering a competitive salary and benefits package.